Lifetime Limited Warranty
TW BATH products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. TW BATH offer different lifetime limited warranty to its different product categories. Detail of warranty coverage and information of each product categories are stated in following contents.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE TO ACTIVATE THE PRODUCT WARRANTY VIA ONLINE REGISTRATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE PURCHASE TO BE ENTITLED TO THE LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY. OTHERWISE REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR SERVICES WILL BE ON CHARGEABLE BASIS.
This warranty shall be rendered null & void and does not apply to the following situations:
- Damage of loss sustained in natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
- Damage or loss resulting from any incident, unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper care, cleaning, or maintenance of the Product.
- Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of the Product in a harsh and hazardous environment, or improper removal, repair, alteration or modification of the Product
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system. Defects or damages caused by the use of or interaction with third party accessories, optional products or consumables in conjunction with the Product.
- Damage or loss resulting from electrical surges or lightning strikes or other acts which are not fault of TW BATH or which the Product is not specified to tolerate.
- Damage or loss resulting from normal and customary wear and tear, such as gloss reduction, scratching or fading over time due to use, cleaning practices or water or atmospheric condition, including but not limited to, the use of bleach, alkali, acid cleaners, dry (powder) cleaners or any other abrasive cleaners or the use of metal or nylon scrubbers.
- The use of any Product in a manner inconsistent with the product installations or owner’s manual.
- The Product is altered, modified or repaired by unauthorized party.
- Warranty is considered null or invalid if the Product is installed and for the usage in commercial / public / common areas.
- Product defects or damages are caused by the use of third party accessories, optional products or consumable in conjunction with the product.
TW BATH shall not be responsible or liable for any failure of, or damage to, this Product caused by either chloramines in the treatment of public water supply or cleaners containing chlorine (calcium hypochlorite). The use of high concentrate chlorine or chlorine related products can seriously damage the fittings. This damage can cause leakage and serious property damage.
This written warranty is the only warranty made by TW BATH. Repair, replacement or other appropriate adjustment as provided under this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available to the original purchaser. TW BATH shall not be responsible for loss of the Product or for other incidental, special or consequential damages or expenses incurred by the original purchaser, or for labour or other costs due to installation or removal, or costs of repairs by others, or for any other expenses not specifically stated above. In no event will TW BATH’s responsibility exceed the purchase price of the product.